Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 1

Starting Weight: 12.2
Average Week 1 Weight: 9.1
Lowest Week 1 Weight: 6.8

My weight steadily fell this week. After sky-rocketing to 13 pounds from my goal weight, it started heading back down rapidly 11,9.6,8.2,7.8,7.2, and this morning 6.8.

I am very happy with this. Part of my hopes that it just keeps plummeting. But I am pretty sure this is where it will stall for a while. That's okay.  I was very happy to see that six back on the scale. If I could get back to 3 or 4, I would be back to my low before the chaos of Summer Reading ensued.

I am back to my workout schedule too. Having both food and workouts on track, really helps keep my life in order. I am excited about working out, since I have new things to work on. That's exciting too. Somehow, I need to make sure my weights don't fall by the way-side during this 8 weeks of running. I still have pull-ups I need to do.

I also need to buy a car. I am in a little bit of a limbo, but it's going to happen soon. Hopefully. I know what kind I want now, and I just need to decide how much I am willing to spend. And find one that passes all the tests. And wait until Steve can take a look at it for me.

I am also doing well on my more sleep plan. Though I currently feel like ALL I do is work, workout, eat and sleep. But I definitely feel better when I get more sleep. And sometimes I wake up just a minute before my alarm goes off, which is awesome.

I am finishing up seven days of macros today and planning on 15 straight before I head to Columbus for a family reunion of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment