Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Five Days in a Row

I finally have my eating back on track. Last Wednesday, I told you that I had to get it together. And I didn't. I spent the day with Samantha, and we ate out and ate french fries and it wasn't good.

Then my weight was up to 13.2 pounds on Thursday.

Basically, I was gaining one pound a day, and it was a bad direction.

So Thursday I got it together.

And I had a healthy Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

We ate out a couple of times, but I logged it all. I stayed at or below my macros. We had a picnic, and packed healthy meals. We went grocery shopping, and I actually got things I need. I did some meal prepping, so I have plenty of chicken for lunches this week.

And my weight steadily fell. Until this morning, it was back to the 7 pounds it likes to stay around. Without trying to hard.

Which makes me feel much better.

Like I am going in the right direction, and like I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment