Thursday, July 27, 2017

Send Help

I can not get my life together. Ever since I got back from vacation I have just been hit and miss. Follow my macros for three days, then go out for ice cream! Go to the gym to days in a row, then take naps instead.

My motivation and focus is just gone.

Where is it?

How do I get it back?

Right now, macros are too overwhelming (who knows why) so I have been trying to limit myself to 1400 calories and eat over 100 grams of protein. I am doing fine with my eating until Dan suggests Mexican food. And then I am so stressed out about finding a new car, that I just say okay!

I worked out Friday morning - run with Tracy, Saturday morning - BodyCombat class and Sunday I mowed. Then nothing. Like it's not worth my time.

Like dealing with this car is a part time job on top of my full time job. I don't have time for my other part time job - health and fitness.

And tonight I have a social obligation, so I won't be starting back then.

I kind of like this 1400 calorie thing. But I doubt I could stick to it too long. Especially when Mexican food is involved. But I am proud of myself for eating 125 grams of protein yesterday without even trying. It's just so natural now. Why would you eat a meal without tons of protein. It's the only way I know.

And my weight has just hovered int he 7-8 pound range.

But I am not doing anything right with my life. So I can't come on here and tell you what's working.

So I am just here to say: send help. Find my motivation. Send it to me. Smack me. Just do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment