November was my most successful month since July.
Starting Weight: 20 pounds
Ending Weight 16.6 pounds
Total Loss: 3.4 pounds
I didn't lose the five pounds I wanted to lose. I didn't see the 14 pound mark. But I did see the scale move, and that is the most it has moved (in the right direction) in a few months. I only lost 1.2 pounds in October, so I more than doubled that. Overall, since I started counting Macros, I have lost 10 pounds. But I started at the beginning of July. It doesn't seem that long ago, but five months, 10 pounds, is really slow weight loss. But it's still ten pounds!
I met my goal of moving 75 miles in November. I didn't do it all with walking and running. I had to do about 38 miles on the spin bike. I did the other 37 with the original plan. It just got too cold here too early, and for three weeks in November, I could hardly go outside. I didn't want to hate the treadmill anymore than I already did. So I am happy with those numbers. The December challenge is requiring 37.2 miles - all walked/run. So I am glad I saved some of my treadmill hours.
I also met my goal of counting macros and doing the four weeks of Simply Shredded. And like I have mentioned, I love that program and plan to keep it up for the 12 weeks. Then I might make my own similar plan, but there are some things that I never want to do again (the cable bicep curl hurts my wrists!)
Here my my really vague goals for December:
1) Lose three pounds over the holidays. That puts me at 13 pounds just in time for the new year.
2) Survive the holidays. Mentally.
3) Keep tracking, even those holiday goodies.
4) Stick to the 4x/Week lifting plan.
5) Run (or walk) 12 5ks of Christmas - that is the 37.2 goal of the December Challenge. I would like to do them at 5ks, not individual miles. Obviously I won't be doing any outside.