But Tracy wants us to slow down a little bit. As you can see, each week repeats once. She'd like us to repeat it three times. So a third week of 5 miles, then three weeks of 6 instead of two.
I guess that's okay. There's no rush.
But I have already learned a couple of things:
- I will probably never do a Half-Marathon on my own. The runs I do alone are pretty awful and the ones we do together and usually great.
- I am really excited that our pace seems pretty consistent no matter the distance we are running.
- I really think we'll be able to continue through the whole plan.
- However, it is taking up a LOT of my time.
- I don't lift weights any more.
So if we're re-doing the training plan, maybe I should think about adding three weight days a week. Does that mean I only take one rest day? Or does that mean I cut out one of the runs? There's just not enough time to be a long-distance runner and a buff-ass lady!